Vik lounge chair
An anonymous vintage armchair of a relative, and the automotive industry inspired Arian Brekveld in the design of his Vik Lounge chair.
"Car seats are always comfortable. They are beautifully made, the materials are used in a clever way and, although they are small, they provide a lot of comfort! I wanted to translate those qualities in my design." The clearly visible construction and elegant contours - caused by the unbroken lines - provide the chair with a dynamic quality.
Steel frame, foam, leather or fabric upholstery
The Vik Loungechair is available in nine colours, with seat and frame in matching colours. It is upholstered in partially perforated leather or fabric. The fabric that is used on the seat does not have a pronounced weaving pattern, whichmeans it doesn't look like textile. This separates the seat and frame visually.
- Light blue Steelcut2-820/Scuba015
- Dark grey Steelcut2-180/Scuba008
- Light grey Steelcut Trio2-153/Scuba009
- Dark red Steelcut Trio2-665/Scuba020
- Dark brown Steelcut Trio2-383/Scuba006
- Light brown Steelcut Trio2-253/Scuba005
- Orange Steelcut Trio2-533/Scuba022
- Ice white (Ohmann Misto)
- Camel perforated (Ohmann Misto)
- Espresso perforated (Ohmann Misto)
Help & Advice
If you have any questions about a product or your order, please contact us.